We’ve Taken IT Off The Hands Of More than 100 Small Businesses…
Our Managed IT Services give you the technology support you need—no headaches, no hassles, no hidden costs.
At Embrace Managed Technologies, we've designed our managed services offerings to give businesses like yours everything it needs to mount its own in-house IT department—all at a fraction of the cost and with absolutely none of the headaches that normally come with it. Everything you require to leverage modern technology to your advantage—from help desk support, to vendor management, to backups, disaster recovery—is all provided with a fixed, predictable monthly cost.
Likewise, you also have to consider that we're better than an in-house department in a lot of ways. It's a luxury we have that they don't. We don't take sick days. We never give our two weeks notice, telling you we're leaving for someone else. You'll never scramble to replace us, you won't get hit with hidden fees—truly, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better everyday support solution for your business.
Why Managed Services?
- Let us do the routine tasks that are too important for your actual employees. Let them focus on what matters most to your business. We'll take care of the rest.
- Stop worrying about software updates, patches and security fixes. That's what we're here for.
- Hate trying to make sense of multiple vendor contracts and ongoing relationships? Perfect—we'll take care of that, too, so that everything "just works" the way it's supposed to.
Here's a quick overview of what's included in our
Managed Services program:
The Embrace Managed Technologies IT Help Desk
24/7/365 coverage and support that you can depend on.
One minute, you’re working hard on that big project you’re trying to get out the door for your most important client. The next minute, you’re locked out of your system and you don’t have time for a password reset. Or maybe you’re trying to get clarification on deliverables from a customer, but email issues are getting in the way. You’re trying to check on your team’s progress, but you’re suddenly going through software issues that you just can’t get to the bottom of.
These are the types of issues that our IT Help Desk can solve—allowing you to stop focusing on what is holding you back and start focusing on what can push you forward.
- You’ll get access to a dedicated, passionate team of experts who are available for issues both large and small.
- Whether you need help via email, chat, phone or in-person doesn’t matter — if you need us, we’ll be there. End of story.
Stop worrying about risks and start focusing on your business.
One of the most important things to understand about IT security is that this isn’t something you “do once and forget about.” The threat landscape is constantly evolving, which means you need to make every effort to stay ahead of the people who want to do you and your people harm.
At Embrace Managed Technologies, we ARE that opportunity to stay ahead. Instead of forcing your own people to engage in these important (but time consuming) administrative tasks, you can let us handle things like:
- Filtering Web content, reviewing rules and performing updates on your firewall.
- Patching vulnerabilities quickly after they're discovered.
- Updating software to the latest versions instantly.
- Techniques like deep user access controls and two-factor authentication.
- Employee security training and best practices.
- Cybersecurity policy development.
- Cyber Liability insurance assistance.
Network Monitoring and Management
Constant monitoring generates constant insight...and opportunities for improvement.
Whether you have a physical network, a cloud-based or virtual network or a hybrid of the two, your organization is made up of countless desktop and laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, servers and more. For your IT infrastructure to work in all the ways you need it, it must be as streamlined and as simplified as possible. This, in essence, is why Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) software is so critical—it’s always capturing device performance data and is scanning processes, applications and event logs, even when everyone else has gone home for the day.
It’s also feeding real-time, actionable data back to our own system so that it can trigger automated alerts for more than 2,400 types of potential issues. If a problem rears its ugly head, we’ll be able to put a stop to it now—before it has a chance to negatively impact your business down the road.
- We'll have a real-time view of your network and all connected devices, so we always know exactly what is going on.
- Performance reports generate full visibility and accountability at all times.
- Potential problems are flagged and addressed BEFORE they impact your network.
- Automated backups are critical for restoring systems in the event of an outage.
- Even if we need to reset a switch or even a surge protector, we can do so remotely—allowing our Help Desk staff to step in and take care of a problem before you even realize that something is going on.
Backup and Disaster Recovery Services
No matter what life happens to throw at you, you’ll be ready.
Disasters come in all shapes and sizes...but that doesn’t mean you can afford to be any less prepared. We’re not just talking about cyber attacks and other IT-related disasters, either. A fire in your office can be just as devastating as a computer virus. We’re in Pennsylvania, which means that hurricanes and other types of weather-related natural disasters always need to be in the back of your mind. Even your own employees might accidentally cause a problem—don’t forget that 58% of lost data comes from human error. Any one of these events could bring your business to its knees...which is why you need to be ready for anything.
With our comprehensive backup, disaster recovery and business continuity services, your business will be able to survive anything—allowing you to pick right back up as quickly as possible like nothing ever happened. We can offer you long-lasting protection from a wide range of different types of events, like:
- Natural disasters (like extreme weather).
- Hardware failures.
- File corruption and software failures.
- Cyber attacks (like ransomware or malware).
Better management for a better return on investment.
Working with technology vendors on a daily basis can quickly become a full-time job—which is a problem, because you’ve already got one of those (rightfully) monopolizing most of your time. At Embrace Managed Technologies, we have long-term relationships with a lot of the top vendors in the area—allowing us to not only step in and act as your single point of contact for all vendor relations, but also putting us in an excellent position to negotiate better deals and better pricing whenever we can.
Whether you’re interested in exploring better options for your Internet, phones, fax services, CCTV, access control, alarms, network wiring or all of the above, we’re eager to become the partner you need when you need it the most.
- Have a single point of contact for anything IT related.
- Allow our team to help negotiate better rates for your services.
- Ensure you have the right technology stack to help you reach your business goals.
CTO and Strategic IT Consulting
Create a better future for your business through better planning today.
IT should always be a revenue generator for your business—but without the right strategy at the heart of your infrastructure, it’s difficult (some might say impossible) to get to that point. This is why our outsourced CTO services are so important—we can help drive your IT strategy, recommend better ways to use technology to preserve your competitive advantage and more.
Your business is always evolving and your IT needs to evolve right along with it. Embrace Managed Technologies offers both the short and long-term initiatives that can help make that happen, unlocking incredible efficiency and productivity gains along the way.
- Strategic consulting is a core part of our offering that ensures you get the best results from our service—not an added bones.
- Work directly with our experienced IT strategists who have 20+ years of strategic business IT strategy experience.
Work anywhere, at any time, without the hassles that come with it.
Your employees need to work anywhere, from any location, at any time. Along with their laptops, mobile devices like smartphones and tablets are how they do it—but that absolutely shouldn’t come at the expense of security.
Embrace Managed Technologies will equip your remote team members with the hardware, software and security solutions needed to develop productive and secure home offices. We’ll ensure your staff can securely access company data no matter where they’re working.
- Monitor employee productivity no matter where they are working from.
- Comprehensive collaboration tools to bring your team together.
- Increased peace-of-mind that only comes with knowing the security of your entire business is accounted for by a holistic approach to asset management, policy enforcement, security monitoring and management and more.
Let's Take Your Business to the Next Level
Above all, we promise never to hit you with hidden fees. We're not going to try to sell you on the "newest, fanciest, coolest" IT trend just for the sake of it. We're just here to provide good, old-fashioned IT support that puts your technology to work in a better way than your internal IT department would be able to handle on its own.